Top Home Decor Blogs
- Hang to wall plates | Candle Holder | Perfume Warmer
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The design, furnishing and decorating of the home or apartment; the products used to decorate a home.
- A personal website on which an individual records opinions, links to other sites, etc. on a regular basis
- (blog) web log: a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; “postings on a blog are usually in chronological order”
- (blog) read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal
- (blogger) a person who keeps and updates a blog
- The highest or uppermost point, part, or surface of something
- The leaves, stems, and shoots of a plant, esp. those of a vegetable grown for its root
- The end of something that is furthest from the speaker or a point of reference
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; “the top shelf”
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; “She exceeded our expectations”; “She topped her performance of last year”
- the upper part of anything; “the mower cuts off the tops of the grass”; “the title should be written at the top of the first page”
top home decor blogs – eComfort Lap
eComfort Lap Desk
eComfort Lap Desk. For laptops, tablets, e-readers or writing and more. The perfect, personal workspace Curved top and slanted cushion provide just-right support and a more natural work position Keeps your lap and your electronics cooler Smooth, wood-grain surface for marathon emailing and Web surfing Also great for reading, writing and working in bed Carry me! Grab the handle/cable pass-through and go Stay pen! The smooth work surface has a built-in ledge, so small items won’t roll away Web surf, write and work anywhere. Keeps you and your laptop cool and comfortable. Use it with your tablet, too! Perfect for on the couch, in bed wherever you want. Angled work surface has a curved top, slanted cushion for comfortable emailing, Web surfing, reading or writing and more. Once done, grab the handle/cable pass-through and go. Only at Brookstone. Make marathon blog posts, emails more cozy. Order your eComfort Lap Desk today!
Autumn Pumpkin Table Runner
This is a new design of mine that I used to make this lovely autumn table runner. The center image is one of my original drawings that I had printed on fabric. The rich colors of red and rust compliment the pumpkin in the center. I added a little yellow in the corners to bring attention to the leaves. It measures 28 by 12 ? inches. It is the perfect size for a dining room table. It is made out of cotton fabrics and machine quilted with cotton batting. I quilted a meandering stitch throughout the top. The backing and binding are the same rich red fabric that I used in the top. The autumn decorations seen in the photos do not come with the table runner. If you wish to see more check out by Blog at juliecandraw.blogspot.com/
Autumn House Table Runner
I came up with a new pattern for a table runner using one of my drawings I had printed onto fabric through Spoonflower. It measures 35 ? by 12 inches. It is the perfect size for a dining room table. I used my drawing of Autumn House and had it printed to fit within and 8 inch block. It is made out of cotton fabrics and machine quilted with cotton batting. I quilted a meandering stitch throughout the top. The backing and binding are a pretty sunflower print that I used in the top. If you wish to see more check out by Blog at juliecandraw.blogspot.com/